CSM manages all financial services for the communities we support, from payroll management to state Medicaid oversight to budgeting, and everything in between. We do not outsource to third-party vendors. Our accounting team has a wide range of expertise in all financial programs and services.
• Preparation, monitoring and control of annual operating budgets including revenue projections, staffing analysis, cash flow projections, and analysis of subsidy and charity programs.
• Establishment of an effective billing and rent collection process
• Review and approval of community rent rolls and training of on-site personnel in rent roll preparation.
• Production of community general ledgers and production of monthly financial statements.
• Monitoring of local, state and federal program requirements including HUD, Medicare, Medicaid, and state and local subsidy programs.
• Review and management of insurance coverage and policies including worker's compensation, property, casualty, liability, employment practices, Directors and Officers liability insurance, and other insured risks.