Serving Seniors is Our Passion
Is it Yours?
CSM is always seeking compassionate, dedicated, and hardworking individuals to join our team and fulfill our mission in the communities we manage.
People come first at CSM, which is why you'll find countless employees throughout our company who have worked with us for decades—some for as many as thirty years! With competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and many opportunities for continued education and in-service training, we support the personal and professional growth of all employees.
At CSM, no job is a dead-end job. Visit our Success Stories page to meet just a few of the CSM team members who exemplify this idea.
Interested in becoming a leader at one of our communities? Inquire about our in-house Administrator-in-Training (AIT) program for qualified applicants and management team training. Email email@example.com for more information.
For a list of current openings within our communities, please visit our Communities page and visit the website of the location you are interested in.
Coordinated Services Management, Inc. – Roanoke, VA
Coordinated Services Management is a senior living management firm located in Roanoke, VA. Our firm provides management services for the not-for-profit sector whose mission is to provide compassionate care and services for our residents in a comfortable, home-like environment. We are looking for a full-time Project/Procurement Coordinator reporting to the Director of Interior Design who demonstrates our core values of compassion, integrity, and excellence.
- Associate's degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience or equivalent education and experience in an administrative support capacity required
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications required (Office 365, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn new software
- Purchasing and procurement experience preferred
- Responsible for processing interior design bids, merchandise ordering and tracking, and communication of project status with regional directors, Interior Designer, and on-site staff.
- Update project charts for each project including decorating capital requests and activities.
- Generates interior design invoices for services monthly and submits invoices to President of Operations for approval.
- Review, confirm and process designer/supplier invoices to accounting to be paid. Reconcile invoices and credits from suppliers, reconcile credit card purchases.
- Work with Interior Designer ensuring approved list of design projects are completed timely, tracking progress of all orders and installations in process on a regular basis.
- Effectively communicate and prepare summary status reports as requested to keep senior management apprised of interior design project status by property, copying Interior Designer and Vice President of Operations.
- Type letters, faxes, reports, and other correspondence for Interior Designer.
- Processes telephone calls promptly, courteously and properly.
- Files all work produced and general filing in compliance with master filing plan on a routine basis to ensure filing is current.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Please send cover letter and resume with salary requirements to Serena Greer, Director of Interior Design at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coordinated Services Management, Inc. is a drug-free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about opportunities at the CSM Home Office located in Roanoke, Virginia, please email email@example.com.
Coordinated Services Management, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer.